‘Creepy Cat’ travel writer discusses Dark Shadows, underground cities & searching for the sublime
Katherine Kerestman – the author of Creepy Cat’s Macabre Travels: Prowling around Haunted Towers, Crumbling Castles and Ghoulish Graveyards – visited us earlier this week to talk about her new book.
Creepy Cat takes readers to renowned and lesser-known macabre destinations across the globe and delves into the culture, cuisine and humanity at each site.
In this interview, Kerestman discusses her terrifying travelogue and her search for the sublime. She also tells us about her love for the supernatural soap Dark Shadows and the only place on her macabre map that sent a chill down her spine.
Visit our YouTube channel for more macabre and mysterious fun, including interviews with:
- Karin Slaughter, author of the bestselling Grant County and Will Trent series
- D.M. Pulley, author of The Dead Key and The Unclaimed Victim
- Jane Ann Turzillo, author of Wicked Women of Ohio and Unsolved Murders & Disappearances in Northeast Ohio
- Vivien Chien, author of The Noodle Shop Mysteries
- Amanda Flower, author of The Magical Bookshop Mysteries, The Amish Candy Shop Mysteries, and the Magic Garden Mysteries