Reserve Mentor Public Library’s Virtual Meeting Room for your next remote meeting, get-together, or any type of gathering!
How It Works
Our Virtual Meeting Room uses the Zoom teleconferencing platform, allowing up to 100 participants to meet digitally for up to 2 hours at a time. Zoom Rooms are available to reserve between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
Patrons ages 18+ can read the User Agreement below and click the Make a Reservation button to submit a reservation request. Library staff will review your request as soon as possible. The review process may take some time, so requests made with less than a 48-hour notice cannot be guaranteed.
If your request is approved, you will receive an email that includes a unique Zoom link and passcode for you to share with the other participants of your meeting. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email account’s “safe senders list” to ensure there are no issues with the receipt of your meeting’s information.
The library can only offer limited technical support during our normal business hours, and no technical support during non-business hours. If you are not familiar with using Zoom, we recommend visiting Zoom’s Help Center for instructional videos and articles.
- Mentor Public Library’s virtual meeting room is available for use by Mentor Public Library cardholders for authorized activity only in accordance with the library’s Meeting Room Policy.
- The library’s Virtual Meeting Room may not be used to harass others, to share or view sites that are inappropriate in a public setting or that create a disturbance, or for any illegal activity. Activity may be subject to monitoring, recording, and periodic audits.
- The Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the reproduction, distribution, adaptation, public performance and public display of copyrighted material. Responsibility for any possible copyright infringement lies solely with the user. The Library disclaims any responsibility or liability resulting thereof.
- The user agrees to hold the Library harmless from any claims, losses, damages, obligations, or liabilities relating to the use of the library’s Virtual Meeting Room.
- Non-library groups are not permitted to engage in fund-raising activities, solicit donations or charge fees or admission to events held using the library’s Virtual Meeting Room.
- The use of the library’s Virtual Meeting Room by a non-library group shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply Library sponsorship or endorsement of the group’s activities.
- Use of the Virtual Meeting Room must end at the time specified by the reservation.
- The library reserves the right to suspend the privilege of using its meeting rooms, including the Virtual Meeting Room, to users who violate the library’s policies found in this User Agreement and the library’s Meeting Room Policy.
By clicking the button below to request a reservation for Mentor Public Library’s Virtual Meeting Room, you are expressly consenting to the above User Agreement, the Meeting Room Policy, and all Mentor Public Library policies and rules.