Welcome to our newest web series, All Booked with Cailey & Meg, in which our Reference Librarians Cailey and Meg discuss what they’ve been reading lately.
During their inaugural episode, they share six teen fantasy novels they’re enjoying, including:
- The Forgotten Book by Mechthild Gläser
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte
- Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala.
All of the books they discuss can be borrowed as ebooks using OverDrive or Libby. All you need is your Mentor Public Library card. Because you can still borrow books, stream movies, and listen to music for free with your library card — even when our buildings are closed.