Amy Neumann shares nine ways that you can make a difference in the world… yes, even right now.
- Refer someone to 2-1-1
- Support a teacher with DonorsChoose.org
- Get your kids (and yourself) a library card
- Create a Facebook page that promotes positivity in your community
- Donate blood to the American Red Cross
- Think about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Let nonprofits know about Google’s Ads Grant
- Combine two things you love into a unique volunteering experience
- Create a helping calendar
Neumann is the writer of “Simple Acts to Change the World: 500 Ways to Make a Difference,” which you can borrow from your community library.