Scott Raab, author of You’re Welcome, Cleveland and The Whore of Akron, visited the library to talk about his love for Cleveland and its sports teams.
Raab spent decades interviewing celebrities for GQ and Esquire, and he’s mastered both sides of the Q & A. Watch our videos where he discusses:
- the last time sports made him cry
- his affection for Cleveland
- why people care so passionately about sports
- how his feelings gradually changed toward Indians mascot Chief Wahoo
- the one thing he has in common with James Joyce.