Jigsaw Puzzle Collection
The jigsaw puzzles at the Main Branch range from 300 to 1,500 pieces and feature scenes including picturesque landscapes, animals, Christmas, and cozy home scenes.
- A list of Mentor Library’s puzzles can be found in our catalog under the title “Puzzle Collection.”
- Fairport Harbor and Perry libraries also have puzzles, so make sure you are looking at Mentor’s collection and not another library’s.
- While you cannot place a hold on a puzzle through the catalog, you may call and request a puzzle, which will be held for 24 hours.
- Adults with a valid Clevnet card may check out 2 puzzles on a card.
- Puzzles are due in 3 weeks and can be renewed once.
- Puzzles must be returned at a Mentor Public Library Branch, or a $2 fine will be charged.
- Fines accrue at 50 cents per day to a maximum of $5 as part of the Library of Things.
- Puzzles should not be returned in the book drops.