We’re hosting donation drives all year as part of our 200th anniversary celebration.
In August, we’re collecting school supplies for Torchlight Youth Mentoring Alliance at our Main, Lake and Headlands Branches.
You can help Torchlight and the children it supports by donating some of the following school supplies:
- Paper: lined paper, spiral notebooks, composition books, and index cards
- Pencils and Pens: blue or black pens, #2 pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, and pencil case
- Folders and binders: 3-ring 2-inch binders, and pocket folders
- Math supplies: rulers, protractors, and calculators
- Art supplies: Glue sticks, scissors, tape, colored pencils, crayons, and markers
- Hygiene supplies: tissues, sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer
For more ways to help, you can visit torchlightyouthmentoring.org.
Our Year of Giving continues all year. The calendar is:
January – McKinley Community Outreach CenterFebruary – Medwish InternationalMarch – Lake/Geauga Recovery CenterApril – Lake County Free ClinicMay – Hannah’s HomeJune – Lake Humane SocietyJuly – Project HopeAugust – Torchlight Youth Mentoring AllianceSeptember – Lake County Council on AgingOctober – Forbes HouseNovember – Broadmoor/Deepwood
Thank you for giving if you can! And check here for more ways you can enjoy 200 years of Mentor Public Library.