Are you or a loved one on Medicare? Do you need it or want to know more about it?
We’re hosting a pair of free programs where you can learn the basics of Medicare. The first will be at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 10, at our Main Branch. The second will be at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 15, at our Lake Branch. Either program is free and open to all. Attend whichever is more convenient for your schedule.
This program can be helpful to both those who have not signed up for Medicare, as well as those who have used it for years. It will provide a basic understanding of how Medicare works. The speaker from Pelorus Financial will also answer your questions.
By the way, we’ve hosted several talks about health and wellness recently. You can watch many of them online in their entirety, including:
- Podiatrist Dr. Andy Orta offers advice on common foot and ankle ailments
- Treatment options for hip & knee pain with Physical Therapist Greg Morris
- Lake Health Wellness Counselor Lydia Skiljan offering practical steps for reducing stress
- Professionals from Kemper House discussing the challenges and best tactics for caring for someone with dementia
- Jennifer Langsdale offers yoga positions and breathing exercises for stress relief