Our Tech Services Manager Pam has been sewing masks for those who need it during the stay-at-home order in Ohio. Here are the steps to make her favorite face mask.
1. Using quilting cotton fabric cut 3 pieces:
- 11.5 inches by 8 inches (outer piece)
- 7.5 inches by 8 inches (inner lining piece)
- 4 inches by 3 inches (nose piece)
9. Make the channels for ties on the side of your mask. Working on the wrong side, take one side fold in half, then fold again, so the channel meets your mask. Stitch channel down, pull ties through channel. Repeat for the other side.