All of our branches are closed Dec. 23 – Dec. 26 for Christmas, as well as Jan. 1 and 2 for New Year’s.
We hope you have all the holidays books, movies and music you need; but, if you’re left in a lurch these next few days, we can still help. After all, our digital services are always available—even when our branches are closed.
- Libby for ebooks, audiobooks, and streaming video.
- Hoopla for streaming music, video and audiobooks, as well as ebooks and comics. (You can stream some of your favorite holiday albums and Lifetime Christmas movies right now.)
- Freegal for music. (They also have several spectacular curated Christmas playlists ready to go.)
- Kanopy for top-shelf movies and documentaries from around the world.
- Flipster for digital editions of your favorite magazine and PressReader for magazines and newspapers from all around the world
- LinkedIn Learning for online tutorials on a wide range of subjects, including employment training. You will need to put Mentor’s Library ID (which is oh0142) to access the thousands of tutorials available to you.
- Niche Academy for video tutorials on how to use digital resources, including social media.
We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!