All of our branches are closed this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for Christmas. The HUB will be closed this Thursday (Dec. 23), as well.
Due to a current staffing shortage and COVID-19, the Main Branch will be open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday the week of Dec. 27, and The HUB will be closed Thursday, Dec. 30. The other branches will still be open their regular hours those days.
Finally, our branches will be closed from Friday, Dec. 31, to Sunday, Jan. 2, in commemoration of New Year’s Day.
We hope you have all the holidays books, movies and music you need; but, if you’re left in a lurch these next few days, we can still help. After all, our digital services are always available—even when our branches are closed.
- OverDrive for ebooks, audiobooks, and streaming video.
- Hoopla for streaming music, video and audiobooks, as well as ebooks and comics. (You can stream some of your favorite holiday albums and Lifetime Christmas movies right now.)
- Freegal for music. (They also have several spectacular curated Christmas playlists ready to go.)
- Kanopy for top-shelf movies and documentaries from around the world. (Check out Kanopy Kids if you’re sick of the streaming options on Disney+ or Netflix.)
- Flipster for digital editions of your favorite magazine and PressReader for magazines and newspapers from all around the world
- LinkedIn Learning for online tutorials on a wide range of subjects, including employment training. You will need to put Mentor’s Library ID (which is oh0142) to access the thousands of tutorials available to you.
- Niche Academy for video tutorials on how to use digital resources, including social media.
We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!