Our Main Branch now has study rooms available to individuals or small groups who need a quiet place to gather and work.
We do have a few rules for the rooms. The big ones are:
- The rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You have to be at the library to request their use. No reservations by phone.
- To accommodate as many patrons as possible, study rooms are available for a 2-hour period per group.
- No operating a business from the room.
- The study rooms are kept locked. If you want to use one, tell our librarians. They’ll either open one for you or — if a room is not available — put you on the day’s schedule, if possible.
- The rooms are intended for quiet study. Please mute or set your phones to silent, and use headphones when applicable.
Click here for the full list of rules.
The study rooms are just one of the new additions from our recent renovation.
We also added more electrical outlets, moved and refurnished our teen area, and replaced carpeting and furniture that was about 30 years old.