Are you or a loved one on Medicare? Do you need it or want to know more about it?
Whether you’ve used Medicare for years or need to sign up, you probably have questions about it. We’re hosting a free program where people can learn how Medicare works at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27, at our Main Branch. The speaker will be Andrew Preston from Pelorus Financial.
The program is free to attend and open to everyone. You can RSVP for the program by calling us at (440) 255-8811 ext. 247 or by registering online.
By the way, we’ve hosted several talks about health and wellness recently. You can watch many of them online in their entirety, including:
- Podiatrist Dr. Andy Orta offers advice on common foot and ankle ailments
- Treatment options for hip & knee pain with Physical Therapist Greg Morris
- Lake Health Wellness Counselor Lydia Skiljan offering practical steps for reducing stress
- Professionals from Kemper House discussing the challenges and best tactics for caring for someone with dementia
- Jennifer Langsdale offers yoga positions and breathing exercises for stress relief