Are you or a loved one on Medicare? Do you need it or want to know more about it?
We’re hosting a free program where people can learn the basics of Medicare at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 19, at our Main Branch.
The program is free and open to everyone—including both those who have not signed up for Medicare and those who have used it for years. The speaker will be Laura Mutsko of Mutsko Insurance Services. She’ll explain what is and is not covered by Parts A, B, C and D of Medicare. She will also describe the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage Plan.
You can RSVP for the program by calling us at (440) 255-8811 ext. 247 or by registering online.
By the way, we’ve hosted several talks about health and wellness recently. You can watch many of them online in their entirety, including:
- Podiatrist Dr. Andy Orta offers advice on common foot and ankle ailments
- Treatment options for hip & knee pain with Physical Therapist Greg Morris
- Lake Health Wellness Counselor Lydia Skiljan offering practical steps for reducing stress
- Professionals from Kemper House discussing the challenges and best tactics for caring for someone with dementia
- Jennifer Langsdale offers yoga positions and breathing exercises for stress relief