The classes include:
- an introduction to computers—our most basic class—at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28. People will learn the basic skills they need to use a computer, no previous experience required.
- Microsoft Word—Flyers, Pictures & Drawing Tools at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28. Learn how to use Microsoft Word 2013 to create flyers, manipulate pictures, and to effectively use Word’s Drawing Tools.
- basic Internet skills at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, May 29. Learn how to navigate the Internet. Participants will need to know how to use a keyboard and a mouse for this class.
- Microsoft Publisher at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 29. Learn how to use Publisher to design posters, flyers and more.
- basic email skills at 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 30. Learn how to send emails and attachments, as well as reply to other people’s emails.
- introduction to Facebook at 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 30. The hands-on class will demonstrate basic Facebook features and tips. Please come to class with your Facebook login information and password.
- Microsoft PowerPoint at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 30. Learn how to create, format and save PowerPoint presentations.
All of the classes are free. However, registration is required; and, because space is limited, people will want to sign up as soon as possible. You can sign up by calling (440) 255-8811 ext. 247.