Learn how to calm the chaos and clutter in your life during a special program at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 27, at our Main Branch.
Professional organizer Christina Hidek, owner of Streamlined Living, has been vanishing clutter in homes and offices since 2011. She will share her best advice for how to cut the clutter and streamline your life!
This program is free to attend and open to all. Registration is required. You can RSVP online or call us at (440) 255-8811 ext. 247.
Here are a few books that you can borrow if you’re interested in clearing the clutter
- Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondō
- Simply Clean: The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful in Just 10 Minutes a Day by Becky Rapinchuk
- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter by Margareta Magnusson
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life Is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store by Cait Flanders
- The Complete Book of Home Organization: 200+ Tips and Projects by Toni Hammersley